- This event has passed.
Beer, Bourbon, BBQ and Blues Festival
July 13 @ 2:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Book a Hotel Room at the NAV Centre: https://book.passkey.com/e/49916352
The NAV CENTRE is proud to present the 2nd Annual Beer, Bourbon, BBQ and Blues Festival brought to you by Boom 101.9.
2019 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Rurban Brewery – Cornwall, Ontario
- Humble Beginnings Brewery – Ingleside, Ontario
- Beaus – Vankleek Hill, Ontario
- Cassel Brewing Co. – Casselman, Ontario
- La Tuque Du Broue – Embrun, Ontario
- Gananoque Breweing Co- Gananoque, Ontario
- Muskoka Brewing Co. – Bracebridge, Ontario
- Bench Brewing Co. – Beamsville, Ontario
- Stray Dog Brewing Co. – Orleans, Ontario
- Wood Brothers Brewing – Glen Robertson, Ontario
- Camerons Brewing Co. – Oakville, Ontario
- Goose Island Brewing – Chicago, USA
- Mill Street Brewing – Toronto, Ontario
- Wayne Gretzky No 99 Lager – Niagara on the lake, Ontario
- Bellwoods Brewery – Toronto, Ontario
- Budweiser Jim Beam Copper lager
- Amterdam Brewing Co.- Toronto, Ontario
- Collective Arts Brewing Co.- Oakville, Ontario
- Overhop Brewing Co.- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Signal Brewing Co.-Belleville, Ontario
- Spearhead Brewing Co.- Kingston, Ontario
- Calabogie Brewing Co.- Calabogie, Ontario
- Small Pony Barrel Works- Ottawa, Ontario
- Orleans Brewing Co.- Orleans, Ontario
- Wild Turkey
- Jack Daniels
- Woodford Reserve
- Old Forester
- Jim Beam
- Knob Creek
- Basil Hayden
- Buffalo Trace
- Eagle Rare
- Aviation Gin Bar
- Buffalo Trace’s own Wheatley Vodka bar
- Wayne Gretzky’s Winery
- The County Soda Co.
- No Boats on Sunday Cider
- Brickworks Cider
- Stratus Wildass Wines
- Upper Canada Cider Co.
All day Blues:
- 2:30pm-3:30pm: Paolo Stante Band
- 4:00pm-5:00pm: Cécile Doo-Kingué
- 5:30pm-6:30pm: Monkey Junk
- 7:00pm-8:30pm:The Paul Deslaurier Band
- Festival runs from 2:00 – 8:30pm
- Standard tickets are $15.00 entry plus tax and online fee.
- Sample tokens for Beer, Bourbon and BBQ can be purchased inside the event.
- Samples are 8oz. this year instead of 5oz.
- Tokens priced at $3.00 each.
ADDITIONAL BEER, BOURBON, BBQ and BLUES EXPERIENCES:
Beer School with Jay Killoran:
- 100 lucky guests will be granted early access into the festival for this incredible chance to learn about beer from Cornwall’s only Certiified Beer Sommelier, Jay Killoran.
- This one-hour session with Jay will take you on a unique beer sampling world journey and finish with everyone receiving a personlized Beer School Certificate.
- Registration for the Beer School will include your entry for the festival.
- $40.00 plus tax and online fees.
Personal VIP Tent: SOLD OUT
- 10 x 10 tent
- 100 tokens to be used for anything you wish
- Personal server to get your BBQ, Bourbon and Beer
- Fenced around the tent to limit access
- Located close to the main stage for great Blues viewing
- Maximum Capacity per tent is 15 guests.
- Only 6 Tents available
- $1000.00 plus tax
- Can only be purchased at the NAV CENTRE